* Beautiful Khmer floating village untouched by tourists
* Stunning countryside scenery with palm trees& rice paddies
* Explore and kayak through floating villages villages or mangroves in high water season while in low water season, kayak through the Tonle Sap Lake with great scenery and seeing rare brids
* Experience the daily life with warm friendly smiles
* No kayak skills needed
* You are in the good hands of our professional team
* Beyond Angkor temples experience
* Once in life time experience to share with others back home
* Giving back to village communities through positive tourism
* Amazing birds with a nice touch of tranquility and peaceful surroundings
* Interact with the local people learning about their daily lifestyles living on the lake
* There are so much more that beyond our descriptions here
* This is an amazing experience not to be missed when visiting Cambodia
* Spectacular sunset (afternoon tour) over Tonle Sap Lake
You will be picked up by our air conditioned vehicle which will then transfer you to the floating village on the great Tonle Sap Lake. Our journey begins by witnessing the beautiful rice paddies and the daily lifestyles of the local people before arriving at the boat dock. Here we will board a quaint local boat which will take us to the amazing floating village for your unique kayaking experience. On arrival, you will be amazed as you kayak gently through this floating village where you will be welcomed by warming smiles from the humble Cambodian people who live on this fantastic lake or you can cruise on the boat in the village and kayak gently to the Tonle Sap Lake with great scenery and seeing rare birds. Our professionally trained guide will be able to explain the local customs on how the local people live, work, and trade before stopping a great spot for a stunning sunset (afternoon tour only) over great Tonle Sap Lake if you choose to do the sunset before transferring back by boat where our air conditioned vehicle will be waiting to transfer you back to Siem Reap town.
Trip details: (Bookings essential)
Morning tour: Check in at 08:30am daily
Afternoon tour: Check in at 230pm daily
Duration: 4 hours
Pick up & Drop off: At your hotel in Siem Reap
Professional qualified guides, quality kayaking & safety equipment, returned transfers to/from the meeting point, dry bags for your cameras and big friendly smiles!
You will need:
Shorts, T-shirt, rubber shoes, sunscreen, a hat, and a sense of adventure!
Private, Tour Costs are net Per Person in US Dollars