* Beautiful Khmer floating village untouched by tourists
* Solemn monk blessing experience for good luck in your travels
* Stunning countryside scenery with palm trees& rice paddies
* Delicious Khmer lunch with drinks included
* Visit a silk farm and learn how the local people weave their silks
* Explore and kayak through the floating villages & mangroves (high-water season)
* Experience the daily life with warm friendly smiles
* No kayak skills needed
* You are in the good hands of our professional team
* Beyond Angkor temples experience
* Once in life time experience to share with others back home
* Giving back to village communities through positive tourism
* Amazing birds with a nice touch of tranquility and peaceful surroundings
* Interact with the local people learning about their daily lifestyles living on the lake
* There are so much more that beyond our descriptions here
* This is an amazing experience not to be missed when visiting Cambodia
In the morning you will be picked up by our air conditioned vehicle and welcomed by our professionally trained guide, who will be able to explain the local customs on how the local people live, work, and trade in the village on the great Tonle Sap Lake. Along the way we will stop at the silk farm to learn and experience the silk weaving in Cambodia. After, continue our journey witnessing the beautiful rice paddies and the daily lifestyles of the local people before arriving at the boat dock. Here we will board a quaint local boat which will take us to the amazing floating village and mangroves for your unique kayaking experience. On arrival, we will be greeted by monks in their brightly colored robes for receiving a good luck blessing before you gently kayak through the floating village where you will be welcomed by warming smiles from the humble Cambodian people who live on this fantastic lake. We continue to enjoy kayaking until we reach the end of the village and there you will be welcomed by our local host, where we will stop for a local lunch in a beautiful setting. After beautiful lunch, we continue to gently kayak to the exotic mangroves in high water season while during low water season you will kayak along the Tonle Sap Lake seeing rare birds in this tranquil setting giving you a once in a lifetime experience leaving you with ever lasting memories before transferring back by boat where our air conditioned vehicle will be waiting to transfer you back to Siem Reap town.
Trip details: (Bookings essential)
- Check in: 8.30am daily.
- Duration: 6 hours
Pick up & Drop off: At your hotel in Siem Reap
Professional qualified guides, quality kayaking & safety equipment, two small bottles of water, one soft drink or local beer, lunch, returned transfers to/from the meeting point, dry bags for your cameras and big friendly smiles!
You will need:
Shorts, T-shirt, rubber shoes, sunscreen, a hat, and a sense of adventure!
|Private, Tour Costs are net Per Person in US Dollars|
|2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-15 Persons|